Friday, February 25, 2011

my experience ...

Expo and the whole process of it was amazing! I really enjoyed working with my group, they were VERY hard- working, helping and anxious to learn more. This experience has helped me be more open minded. During these past weeks all we've done is learn, connect to our lives and voice our thoughts. It sounds simple,but for many it's hard to open up, and share personal experiences to others, but now we are more into reality and have learned a lot. As said before learning about alcohol and drugs wasn't easy, but we were so into the topic that we put our selves out there and showed others what we learned. I noticed that not only our parents were very proud of us, but so were our teachers (Ms. Johnson.) I also noticed that while we were sharing our ideas in our Expo Discussion with our family and friends they took very seriously and we all voiced our thoughts equally. I really enjoyed Expo and I would love to work with this group again! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment