Monday, March 7, 2011

College For All

  "Is college for me?," I asked to myself while driving to the trip. The experience in the colleges was awesome, I really enjoyed it and had all my questions answered as I was hoping for. The best part of college for all was that I got to know all my friends more and that I got to expand my options in life and college. I now know the resources to attend college and be successful; staying positive, doing community service, and AP classes. The thing that I didn't enjoy from the trip was that I got sick and I was far away from home.
  My favorites colleges were UC Santa Cruz and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. The reason I liked UC Santa Cruz was because I loved the campus, it has a lot of nature and it's not too close or too far away from home. Another reason I liked UC Santa Cruz was because the town seems very calm, and also because it seems as if you get one on one with professors (That's what students said.) The reason I liked Cal Poly was because it reminds me of a city, but a very calm city. Also the reason I really liked Cal Poly San Luis Obispo was because it has a lot of centers such as the Woman's center and The Alpha Phi Omgea program; these programs are very helpful and sometimes make a difference in the community/ campus.
 Overall college for all was a great experience besides the whole feeling sick and missing my daddy. I would love to go to more trips like this and just get information of colleges and explore. To conclude, I would just like to state that all colleges were great in their own way, but my favorites were: UC Santa Cruz and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.

No comments:

Post a Comment